CO2 Laser Engraving and Cutting Machine Price with Ce FDA ISOParameter:
|Laser tube type||CO2 sealed glass laser tube|
|Control System||Redcam control system|
|Cooling type||CW3000/CW5000 water chiller optional|
|Laser Power||100W (80W/130W/150W optional)|
|Lens||Singapore mirrors and lens|
|Guide rail||Taiwan HIWIN square rail guide|
|Least moulding character||1.0X1.0mm english|
|Min line width||<0.15mm|
|Max work speed||600mm/s|
|Function||Cut and Engrave|
|Front and rear delivery function ||Have|
|Voltage||110V 60HZ / 220V 50HZ |
1. Equipped with a 100W CO2 laser tube w/ optional 80W, 130W or 150W upgrade.
2. NEW! Auto Focus function automatically calibrates the distance between the material and laser for optimum focus.
3. NEW! Inline Beam Combiner precisely illuminates a red dot over the material for improved accuracy and alignment.
4. Wi-Fi or USB connectivity to PC Option Illuminated LCD panel for automated laser head control .
5. Motorized Z-Table lowers Z-axis 7.8" for larger materials.
6. Includes Large exhaust fan w/ venting + Max air compressor for air assist at laser head.
7. Convenient vacuum table under the Z-table collects finished product into sliding tray.
8. CNC machined parts in stock for long term service and reliability.
9. Upgraded ball bearing Y axis guide rails ensures smooth & precise laser head movement.
10. Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7 (64 or 32 bit), XP operation systems.
11. Optional Water Chiller w/pump (CW-3000 or 5000) keeps water flowing thru CO2 Tube at ambient temperature.
12. Optional Honey Comb and Knife Blade Platform included for securing maximum material capacity.
13. Optional Rotary chuck or roller attachment for etching cylindrical objects.Applicable Industry:
# Pacaging and engraving industry: Paper engraving and cutting, rubber plate engraving and cutting, etc
# Art and craft industry: Crystal engraving, glass engraving, acrylic engraving and cutting, etc
# Advertisment industry: Acrylic engraving and cutting, color palte engraving, sign carvin, etc
# Clothes industry: leather cutting, fabric design, etc
# Stone industry: marble engraving, photo and text design on granite, etc
# Photo building industry: carving photos on acrylic, photo paper, etc
# Model industry: ABS cutting, model airplane cutting, wood engraving and cutting, etcApplicable materials:
Acrylic, Wood, MDF, Leather, Fabric, Rubber, Double color plate, Stone, Glass, Paper, Cardboard, PVC, etcPackage and Deliver Time:
# Package: Veneer case
# Deliver time: 10 working days after we received the deposit
MORN production process is controlled by strict Inner Quality Control System, and lift qaulity is guaranteed by unique advanced manafacturing equipment, including Laser Cutting Machine, Powder Coating Equipment, Shot Blating Machine, Automatic Welding Machine and so on. These will totally guarantee lift quality and long time use-life for you.
1. Do I need two laser machines to engrave and cut separately?
A: No, the laser machines we provide are capable of both engraving and cutting. One machine alone can fulfill the two purposes.
2. Does the laser machine can connected to a laptop or desktop computer to work?
A: Yes, the machine have professional port to connect computer and also can connected with other machines. It supports Windows 2000, Windows XP, Win 7 and other operating systems
3. What kind of graphic format does it support?
A: JPG, PNG, BMP, PLT, DST, DXF, CDR, AI, DSB, GIF, MNG, TIF, TGA, PCX, JP2, JPC, PGX, RAS, PNM, SKA, RAW , etc.
4. How long will it take to learn to operate a laser machine?
A: If you are able to use some basic graphic design software, it will only take a few hours to master the operation. You just need to do some simple tests on different processing materials to know how to set the correct speed and laser power.
5. Is a laser machine in operation harmful to our bodies?
A: It is not harmful as long as the laser is not exposed directly to skin and eyes.
For offer the most suitable machine with favorable price, would you like to confirm below questions:
1. What's your material?
2. What's the Max. working size?
3. Do you mainly to engrave or cut? If cut, what's the Max. cutting thickness?
Tel:+86-531- 55572152 55572836